PAST PROJECT EVENTSNo Posts Yet
SHORT TERM SCIENTIFIC MISSIONS
Most Viewed Posts
- “Carbohydrate supramolecular chemistry: beyond the multivalent effect” (21,471)
- COST Action Online Networking Kit (21,384)
- Short Term Scientific Missions affected by CoVID-19 pandemic: update (18,410)
- Special Issue “Functional Glyconanomaterials” (7,085)
- New Advances in Fabrication of Graphene Glyconanomaterials for Application in Therapy and Diagnosis (3,355)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Cost Action 18132 Functional Glyconanomaterials for the Development of Diagnostics and Targeted Therapeutic Probes
The Committee of Senior Officials (CSO), the General Assembly of COST, has accepted #Georgia and #Ukraine as our latest members. The COST family now grows to 40 Full Members.
Read more ⬇️
The early bird registration due date was extended!🎆🎆
Now you have till April 15th to register at the 30th International Carbohydrate Symposium with the best fees!!💸
The discount ends at 11:59 pm – Brasília, DF (GMT-3).
Absolutely fascinating talk from @CzechAcademy Vladimir Kren on his work with the enzymatic synthesis of glycoconjugates with glycosidases. @MSCActions final conference with @COSTprogramme @NanoProbes #glycobiology #Prague
The lovely @Haskoli_Islands Priyanka Sahariah kicking off the last day of our @MSCActions conference with @COSTprogramme @NanoProbes with her talk on chitosan peptide conjugates against bacterial biofilms!
Had some great discussions around my work at the poster sessions as well as after todays talk! It’s been a productive meeting @synBIOcarb @COSTprogramme @NanoProbes #chemistry #synthesis #conference #glycotime #Prague
- GlycoNanoProbes Outreach Video Available now
- Joint meeting COST GlycoNanoProbes & SynBIOcarb
- Call for STSM applications now open: deadline 4th/April/2022
- 15th Bratislava Symposium on Saccharides- June 20-24, 2022
- Training school: ”Advanced training in Synthesis and applications of multivalent glyconanomaterials”