PAST PROJECT EVENTSNo Posts Yet
SHORT TERM SCIENTIFIC MISSIONS
Most Viewed Posts
- Multivalent glycoligands with lectin/enzyme dual specificity: self-deliverable glycosidase regulators (376)
- 15th Bratislava Symposium on Saccharides (15th BSS) (359)
- 1st Meeting of GLYCONanoPROBES COST ACTION CA18132. (336)
- Short Term Scientific Missions affected by CoVID-19 pandemic: update (234)
- Carbohydrate-spiroheterocycles (212)
Cost Action 18132 Functional Glyconanomaterials for the Development of Diagnostics and Targeted Therapeutic Probes
Dear all, the feature article "Carbohydrate supramolecular chemistry: beyond
the multivalent effect" now with page numbers: Chem. Commun., 2020, 56, 5207--5222, DOI: 10.1039/d0cc01135e, with cover. It is gold license, so do not hesitate to use for your own purposes. Stay safe.
Are you keen to contribute to shaping the upcoming #Horizon2020 #GreenDeal call? COST encourages the R&I community to take part in the European Commission consultation – Deadline: 3 June 2020. https://bit.ly/2Xy3ZI6
Sweet brain o’mine! Read how sugars help you think, in the GlycanAge knowledge hub: https://my.glycanage.com/article/How-sugars-help-you-think
The first of our Early Career Researcher webinars takes place this Friday 4th June at 10am. Please register on the below website to join us!
Coronaviruses, SARS-CoV-2, & Glycans
A Common Fund Glycoscience Program Workshop (Virtual) May 1, 2020 1 p.m. EDT https://meetings.nigms.nih.gov/meetings/Coronaviruses/